Re: [mpisgmedia] court craft schools matters

I recall the order of 2003 by which Justice Kaul
dismissed the nursery-admissions case, more or less
telling them not to bother the court with
seminar-style cases with no point of law. They moved
an appeal (LPA 196/2004, Rakesh Goel & Ors v/s
Montfort School & Ors) and GNCTD issued, purportedly
by an interim order, a public notice inviting all to
opine on affidavit. their NGO pals promptly opined,
without even bothering to find another lawyer, and
premier institutions were directed to opine and chaps
were directed to request attorney general to opine.
bout the LPA-turned PIL made brief splash in media and
shold be surfacing one of these days

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs