Re: [mpisgmedia] [scan] [kerala] cabinet to discuss funding pattern on Metro Rail project

more news:

Kochi metro project to get go-ahead
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Cabinet is expected to
clear the proposal for the Rs22.39bn metro rail for
Kochi at its next meeting. The architect of Delhi
Metro, E Sreedharan, and his team explained proposal
highlights... ...
The project entails a contribution of Rs7.83bn by the
state government. Out of the total cost, the Federal
and State Government share would be 20 per cent each,
which would work out to Rs4.48bn. Besides, Kerala
government would have to procure land costing Rs2.1bn,
give tax exemptions worth Rs3.72bn and provide
commercial facilities on either side, estimated at
Rs1.25bn.
http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=India&month=August2005&file=World_News200508231301.xml

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IER20050822122637&Page=R&Title=Kerala&Topic=0

> --------------
>
> [s-i-g-h]
>
> sooner we distinguish between technology and
> management in delhi metro the better for all. one is
> success, the other scam.
>
> public notice responses whose non-consideration led
> my writ petition re metro-property-development
> (including but not limited to IT Park) arose also
> from
> doubts about mysterious financial-plan. with all its
> expertise, DMRC has not been able to answer my
> petition. the non-replies filed by it & dda this
> month
> do contain rare revelations to confirm that
> metro-developed-property being thrust upon us as
> vital
> part of mrts-financial-plan is costing us financial
> viability of dda as well as land needed for planned
> development purposes of DD Act (and, since so weird
> trade-off can only come to pass by sweeping
> subversions of law, institutions and professions,
> also
> of all that which holds those up). MoUD & GNCTD,
> equal
> equity partners in DMRC (and, thereby, in
> metro-property shenanigans) have not replied.
>
> this is the funding-pattern expertise on offer, with
> love from the capital, to gods own country.
>
> ;) and god-strikes-immediately [old dutch saying,
> and
> old kochi is quite a bit dutch]

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] [scan] [kerala] cabinet to discuss funding pattern on Metro Rail project