Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPropertyDevelopment shenanigans

We have filed yesterday the rejoinder in my case
against metro property development. It is posted after
the petition and the two applications at:
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/mpisg/p/metro
Makes, on affidavit now, the case that our
world-class-role-model is template not just for
world-class metro, but also for riding on it a
third-class metroPD scam.

-----
Anyone knows if Kerala cabinet approved on Wednesday
the Delhi-metro-model? (I find its pace astounding.
Monday a high-level meeting discusses a photo-copy
*funding-plan* for metro-by-2010 and schedules cabinet
approval on Wednesday, clearances by October 31, start
of facilitating-law-making...) The next one in the
race to 2010, we can assume, will be quicker still. We
will surely be world-class by 2010 at this rate (what
in is anyway fuzzy claim).

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=India&month=August2005&file=World_News200508231301.xml

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IER20050822122637&Page=R&Title=Kerala&Topic=0