Re: [mpisgmedia] Quota in education / intervention application in SJ pil

Dear Gita,

Glad 2 know yr intervention is allowed.

This is tactically not a good petition to intervene in
and DMP issues will probably be sidelined. Anyway
intervenors are second class citizens in these
matters.

This so called PIL is going to meander its way through
media hawa and will keep spiking up around October-Feb
when nursery admissions are in the news. You will also
get liberal doses of TMA Pai foundation judgement
extracts (you can pick and choose your ratio
judgements)

A comparison of 294 versus balance 894 may be
meaningful.

A well chosen attack on the DSEAR will be useful and
will endear you to everyone in that PIL.

To further ingratiate yourself into the clique, you
may consider suggesting that its high time now that
"Land" should be under the GNCTD and that DDA has
outlived its purpose.

Insofar as my IT ACT displays of Objections and
Suggestions to DMP-2021 is concerned. Here's how it
should be done:-

http://www.trai.gov.in/comments26jul05.htm

I am sure that if TRAI could listen to me on this one
so will DDA - nothing like a good old section 409 IPC
Complaint to push these public servants in the right
direction.

Bye
Sarbajit