Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPropertyDevelopment shenanigans

I have a reply from MoEF to copy of my letters about
clearances claimed by DMRC in its counter-affidavit.
The proposals for metroPD on the riverbed were not
submitted for clearance.
----

the hindu had a report on 25/08 saying kerala cabinet
has cleared the kochi metro (on delhi pattern)
http://www.hindu.com/2005/08/25/stories/2005082514280100.htm
----

--- on 25/08/05