Re: [mpisgmedia] Quota ... 100/200 and more!

Hi, Gita, Aruna

>> I apologize for u not finding a bacha planner for
ur dmp2021 response and I thank you for wanting to
find one. and if sarabjit has not mailed u with
proper-respect, tell. I have his cell no :)

Sorry,

1) Must apologise, I've been so busy with drafting my
planned writ about Information Technology ACT. Then
the IT Ministry goes and releases their new proposed
amendments to this ACT on 29th evening .. I AM
Delighted !!! Have been busy blogging / posting away
on this IT ACT business so no time for dmp posts.

2) Dear Aruna, since I wont put my cell no. over net
(and if gita disclose mine the IT ACT will put her in
slammer for 5 years:-) the fastest way to contact me
by email is via that little comments box on our
mpd2021 blog the No.1 on yahoo search for "master plan
2021".

3) I am sending the respectful email to aruna
alongwith my cell as MLU interests me exceedingly.

4) Draft letter to P.Sec+commisisoner DDA on IT ACT
matters (there was a neat story today in Indian
Express on DDA and Right to Information and Computers)
will take 2 days more. Sorry dont have time to search
the Express link.

Bye

Sarbajit

=== message truncated ===