Re: [mpisgmedia] Quota ... 100/200 and more!... IT Act penalties

--- sarbajit roy <sroy1947@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2) Dear Aruna, since I wont put my cell no. over net
> (and if gita disclose mine the IT ACT will put her
> in
> slammer for 5 years:-)

sounds fun! DDAct penalties go up to 3 yrs. illegal IT
Park invite more under IT Act? Amusement Park invites
addnl Metro Act penalty, for damage to metro property
(the Amusement requires demolition of IT Park).

send me copy of ur IT writ. UoI gave us their counter
in court on 29/08.