Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPD

poonam thnx for the loose-talk by Anuj Dayal at ITPI
http://mail.architexturez.net/pipermail/mpisgmedia/2005-August/000482.html
I adore the pride in punctuality by forging forth
without-waiting-for-approvals, refusing to show tender
details to UoI, etc, and the no-budget for low-cost
publicity & advertising and lunches-dinners-n-gifts
for journos.
was bragging about hundreds-of-litigations-n-no-stay a
statistic on Power-Point? I could make smug-planner
demand for errata! and maybe RTI application for
statistic re fees to senior counsel for winning (and
in case of the attempt to get court order for other
encroachment removal at shastri park, not-winning)

more fun: Project Tiger has NOT cleared metroPD!
letter from interested investor to MoEF Secy re PPP
guidelines has returned reply from Project T saying
no-comment re Amusement tender. this is relevant since
clearances claimed by DMRC are irrelevant :)

Meanwhile:
Kerala cabinet has cleared yesterday DMRC proposal for
Kochi metro on BOT
http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/01/stories/2005090109200100.htm
and
GoM has cleared cleared phase II of Delhi metro
http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/01/stories/2005090111770400.htm
(mildly noted is qutb elevated-corridor fuss-making
by, among other eminences, KT Ravindran, who was on
environment sub-group + general adviser for DMP2021;
also Project Tiger is now task-forced under Sunita
Narain who chaired DMP2021 environment sub-group. this
is relevant, as DMP2021 land use plan has IT Park on
riverbed colored bright red).

--- on 29/08/01

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=146125

http://www.hindu.com/2005/08/25/stories/2005082514280100.htm