Re: [mpisgmedia] Are women rights causing urban planning problems?

Hi,

Only 3 cheers? Well I'll drink to that. Since we have
this new RTI law from Oct 12/13 I'll give you my best
impression of how a bureaucrat would reply to your
incisive and perceptive Parlimentary questions.

1), 2) No

3) The department is not privy to such information.

4) The issue is under consideration

5) The applicant is directed to apply to the State
Vetinary department as the information sought does not
fall under purview of this department.

Regretably my academic answers must wait a few days,
since I am off to my native place - a tropical island
paradise populated by once man-eating cannibals ruled
by matriach queens... truly - for a well deserved
break and hopefully the internet will not follow me
there. Upon I my return I shall report to this Royal
Society how the place has been urbanised and
transformed into a concrete jungle by the planned
development of MoUD.

Sarbajit