Re: [mpisgmedia] Secy MUD affidavit on Yamuna / Thames

Didn't have time to reply to DMP environment /
infrastructure. However my NCR Plan had some
rejoinders on lack of Bijli / Paani / Roads etc. What
on earth has happened to the NCR Plan? Has it suddenly
become too controversial and anti DMP? Note the
amusing cartwheels the clowns (Shielaji and Waliaji)
are doing on water nowadays - Sonia Vihar will come -
no it wont - yes it will .. in 2006 - recycle now -
drink your sewage - so what if vasant kunj has no
water, we'll truck it in from faridabad so that you
can have all those wonderful malls next door- dont
worry about the water used to make the malls we're
trucking the concrete in from Gurgaon in these monster
rotating machines which block the only access road of
Mahipalpur which in any case is banned 24 hours from
these monsters but the DCP Traffic (WE dont have
Police under us) is too corrupt to care to implement
his own orders becoz shielaji's govt is building her
own liver institute on the road to treat the varied
cirhossises of arab sheiks who are prohibited from
drinking.

Cud rant on some more, but its not worth it.

Dont get mad - get even !!

Sarbajit