Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPropertyDevelopment [by Parsvnath]

Are these the same guys who have a trail of angry
clients all over UP - Noida - Ghaziabad etc for
delayed projects - poor construction - tenement like
apartment projects etc.? NO wonder DMRC loves them
enuff to award all 6 projects to them. No doubt the
RWAs will be up in arms and force Shielaji to roll
back DMRCs proposed 25% hike in Metro fares due in
Oct. leaving yet another poor little public utility no
option but to raise additional revenues through
property development to compensate.

Sarbajit

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1489651,0047.htm

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=146125