Re: [mpisgmedia] rules of data collection for your study

So parallel lines are converging!

Section 4(1)(b)(xiii) particulars of recipients of
concessions, permits or authorisations granted by it;
of the RTI ACT includes this already ... just have to
fight.

Otherwise the RT ACT 2005 is a horribly bad piece of
legislation rammed through by the idiots at the NAC
who will no doubt be suitably rewarded for having sold
out by being appointed Chief or Information
Commissioners.

The Delhi RTI Act is so much better, and i am informed
that the Maharashtra one was quite effective too.

Sarbajit