Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPropertyDevelopment [khyber pass]

poonam the 19/12/04 public notice did not mention
metro and was for change of land use of 3.05 from
public/semi-public to residential (in zone C bounded
by Mall Road in the North, Chattra Marg in the West,
Cavalry lane in the East). that is khyber pass stn?

public notice of 16/12/02 also had 3 sites at khyber
pass: 2.8 ha from district park to commercial and 10
ha from district park to residential (boundaries
N-idle truck parking, S-60 m r/w MPD road & Distt
Centre, E-60m r/w Magazine Rd, W-Delhi Ad flats) and 4
ha from recreational to metro parking (boundaries
N-24m r/w Timarpur Rd, S-Balak Ram Hospital, E-Distt
Park / solid waste, W-24m r/w Timarpur Rd).

can u figure out the 6.8 ha in all this? what else
does the board say? what is status of constt?

(the 16/12/02 notice is part of my metroPD case and
its notification of 5/11/03 has serious problem, it
proceeds from stating no objectons were rcd. an errata
notification of 28/04/05, ie, after notice was issued
on 13/04/05 by court, corrects that).

--- poonam prakash

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=148391

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1489651,0047.htm