Re: [mpisgmedia] [in-enaction] scan: GATS: India's Revised Offer on Tradein Services

Anand wrote:
> now this is an exercise. care somebody draft a proper letter?

> i don't think the whole of architectural practice falls under commerce
> ministry (culture, HRD, urban affairs, are definitely involved). could
> we move to persuade these guys to let at least UN 86711/12 alone? these
> surely touch on more than commerce? how should we draw the line?

---
eeeks. thanks for liberating this from MoC web. when is the Hongkong
round? next week?

it does seem good idea to point out the difference between sub-classes in
the UN code (poor ole planning has problem, it is sub-class!) and
implications of other details (reflecting what lawyers might call
non-application-of-mind; btw, how come legal consultancy services are
excluded? news reports suggested otherwise).

letter draft / points to raise would help. I will have a go for planning
(with bit about architecture, legit-ly, as for some curious reason only
limitation to market access for planning is establishment only through
incorporation as partnership firm constituted by Architects!)

am copying w/o apologies for cross-posting to mpisg-media with rqst for
priority over other threads and to forward architexturez archive url:
http://www.architexturez.net/+/subject-listing/000129.shtml

- gita