Re: [mpisgmedia] [in-enaction] scan: GATS: India's Revised Offer onTrade in Services

oops, was only joking. i understand at least some of the larger issues.
just thought that the patently stupid sector specific commitment on
planning via architecture firms, defying CPC distinction itself, was a
good place to start, also since all limitations are also illusory for plg,
to get to saying whole 867 needs re-look.