Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPD [Italy also wanna help metro... and more!]

| PIB (MoUD) press release, 19/09/05, tells:

A high level Italian Delegation led by their Minister
for Infrastructure &Transport, Mr.Pietro Lunardi
called on the Union Minister for Urban Development &
Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad... ...
The visiting minister informed the Indian delegation
about the commonalities between the two countries in
terms of urban growth related problems and evinced his
government?s keen interest in sharing of its know-how
in waste disposal, urban transport, construction
activities and water supply. He also suggested that
the technical experts from the two countries should
meet in the next few days and work out the areas of
cooperation for more investments by Italian
Businessmen in India.
http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=12058

| and newindiapress.com tells some cryptic stuff:

...Several Italian companies have supplied floor
covers from the trains and dry and auxiliary
transformers

http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/20/stories/2005092012840400.htm