Re: [mpisgmedia] MetroPD [Italy also wanna help metro... and more!]

Re: Are dry and ux transformers hi-tech?
Ans: Not particularly, dry transformers are oil-less,
oil is required as a heat exchange mechanism but may
cause fire / explosion in coaches due to High Voltage
of the Overhead / Under-rail traction. Aux
transformers ... who knows your guess is as gud as
mine. Dont know why every visiting MoS is a travelling
salesman, wish our great Prez was one too . instead of
merely plugging our dud BrahMos missiles to 4th world
countries.

Sarbajit

http://www.hindu.com/2005/09/20/stories/2005092012840400.htm