Re: [mpisgmedia] BackOps Engineering (Rahul Gandhi's BPO)

Hi List Members in Delhi,

DERC has again published their 2nd revised draft for
performance standards of DISCOMs.

http://www.dercind.org/draft/index_drf2005.htm

Last date to reply Oct 25.

Its a very interesting document and deserves to be
engaged upon. More follows.

Sarbajit