Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021

--- Kashyap Mankodi <kashyapmankodi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> While I am not aware if there are any explicit
> provisions for the connstitution of such a Board,
> were a Board for Congratulatory Hugs for the Good
> Work to be constituted, I would like to be in it.
> Not merely as observer, but as enthusiastic
> participant!

> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 poonam prakash wrote :
> > V.P.Snngh (ex PM) has forwarded a request by
> > A.K.Roy (hazard Centre) to be part of the Board

huh? you want to enthusiastically hug Dunu Roy?! you
put newest DDA VC up to newest plan - divulged in
interview in HT Govt pg on 12/09 - "plan to arrange
interactive workshops with stakeholders to discuss
these suggestions and objections"?! i would have loved
to observe, but Rules do not allow either Dunu Roy or
enthusiastic hugging.

Sarabjit, and any one else interested, Rules:

The Delhi Development Master Plan and Zonal
Development Plan Rules, 1959

CHAPTER III
Procedure for preparation of Master Plan

5. Public Notice regarding preparation of Master Plan
?(1) As soon as may be after the draft master plan has
been prepared, the Authority shall publish a public
notice stating that:
(a)The draft master Plan has been prepared and may be
inspected by any person at such time and place may be
be specified in the notice
(b)Suggestions and objections in writing, if any, in
respect of the draft master plan may be filed by any
person with the secretary of the Authority within 90
days from the date of first publication of the notice.
(2) This notice may be in Form ?A? appended to these
rules without modification with such modification as
may be necessary.

6. Mode of Publication of Public Notice ? The
Authority shall cause the said notice to be published
in the manner prescribed by section 44 of the Act and
may also cause it to be published in the Official
Gazette.

7. Notice to and representation from local authorities
? The Authority shall cause a copy of the notice
referred to in Rule 6 to be sent every local authority
within whose limits any land touched by the plan is
situates, and such local authority may, within a
period of 90 days from the date of the notice, make
any representatin with respect to the plan to the
Authority.

8. Appointemnt of Board for enquiry and hearing ? (1)
The Authority shall, for hearing and considering any
representation, objection and suggestion to the draft
master plan, appoint a Board consisting of not less
than 3 and not more than 5 members of the Authority.
Provided that such Board shall have power to co-opt
not more than 2 members from amongst the members of
the Advisory Council.
(2) No business of the Board shall be transacted at
any meeting unless at least three members are present
from the beginning to the end of the hearing.

9. Enquiry and hearing ? The secretary shall, after
the expiry of the period allowed under these rules for
making objections, representations and suggestions,
fix a date or dates for hearing by the Board of any
person, or local authority in connection with any
objection, representation or suggestion made by such
person or local authority or any person who may be
allowed a personal hearing in connection with such
representation, objection or suggestion to the draft
master plan, a notice intimating the time, date and
place of the hearing.
Provided that the Board may disallow personal hearing
to any person, if it is of the opinion that the
objection or suggestion made by such person is
inconsequential, trivial or irrelevant.

10. Report of Enquiry ? The Board shall after the
conclusion of its enquiry, submit to the Authority a
report of its recommendations.

11. Preparation of final draft Master Plan and its
submission to Central Government - The Authority
shall, after considering the report of the Board and
any other matter it thinks fit, finally prepare the
master plan and submit it to the Central Government
for its approval.

12. Amendment of Master Plan ? The Authority may amend
the whole or any part of the master plan, if
necessary. at the expiry of every five years in
accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Act
and these rules as if the proposed amendment were a
new master plan.
Provided that if the Authority is of the opinion that
having regard to the circumstances prevailing at any
particular time it is necessary so to do, it may amend
the master plan or any part thereof at any time prior
to the expiry of the said period, in accordance with
the aforesaid procedure.
Provided further that the Authority may, without
following the aforesaid procedure, but with the prior
approval of the Central Government, permit on receipt
of an application in this behalf, any change in the
size of public parks and recreation grounds not
exceeding ten per cent either way of the approved
size.

13. Approval of Central Government to amendment of
master plans - (1) amendment of the master plan shall
take effect unless approved by the Central Government.
(2) Immediately after an amendment has been approved
by the Government the Authority shall publish it in
such manner as may be prescribed by regulations a
notice stating that the amendment has been approved
and naming a place where a copy of the amendment may
be inspected at all reasonable hours and upon the date
of the first publication of the aforesaid notice the
amendment shall come into operation.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021