Re: [mpisgmedia] Prawn malai at Humayun's Tomb? 1857&2005:mangalpandey, humayun tomb, oxford

Sorry for replying to this late, but an awful lot of
mpisgmedia mail is going to my yahoo bulk (spam) mail
folder.

Wrt>> Please suggest a positive course of action.

1) Are you sure that prawn malai in Hum Tomb was
illegal in law? Please specify how.

2) If so, possibly section 409 IPC. I for one will
write to APJK asking for permission to prosecute DG
Archaeological Survey of India (or whoever) is
entrusted with maintaining and preserving this
monument, and/or thr Torism Minister who has
misappropriated it for illegal uses.

Sarbajit

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=149451

http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=78513