[mpisgmedia] DMRC tender notice for PD Subhash Nagar (residential)

Most interesting DMRC PD tender notice in Economic
Times page 13 of today for residential PD at Subhash
Nagar based on transfer of leasehold rights for 90
years.

RFP is for sale from 3/10/05 till 03/11/05 (6.5 Ha)
Auction is on 07/11/2005

Contains following text:-

"Queries if any, will be entertained only upto
21/10/2005 from the prospective developers who
purchase RFP document. However, response to queries /
addendum will be issued to all parties including those
who purchase the document upto 03/11/2005."

There is something very fishy and rushed about this
one, and perhaps another Amusement Park in the making.

Also is DMRC allowed to auction in such manner. What
is the land use for this place.

Since Individuals are allowed to participate in this
process - I shall toodle down and meet the Chief Urban
Planner DMRC - if he lets me in the front door..

Sarbajit

http://mail.yahoo.com