[mpisgmedia] [scan] SEWA project funds now under UN agency scanner

| so can we ask for change in national commission?
| and rethink on micro-finance? and hawker policy?

Gujarat finds holes in accounts, recovers Rs 33 lakh
from group

JANYALA SREENIVAS

AHMEDABAD, OCTOBER 4: High-Profile voluntary group
Self-Employed Women?s Association (SEWA)?which the
Gujarat government has accused of serious financial
irregularities after a special audit of an earthquake
rehabilitation project?is now under scrutiny from the
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS),
Bangkok

SEWA?s national coordinator Renana Jhabvala said,
"These are all motivated allegations...

http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=79424

http://mail.yahoo.com