[mpisgmedia] earthquake / micro-zonation

to reporters that called for quake and building
*expert* bytes, I have said/requested:

1. re quake and building: I am expert on neither (and
can also be discounted from the assumption that only
potential quake victims can empathize with quake
victims)

2. re building activity in delhi: problem might also
be with what we are doing to the underground and
specifics might require basis in micro-zonation

3. re micro-zonation: when kapil sibal became S&T
minister old delhi was declared risky on basis of it.
similar comment was made for east delhi. rather than
look for experts to vaguely opine or conjecture, media
could do the city a favour by making the
micro-zonation public, also since sibal mentioned it
in his instant reaction on TV

http://mail.yahoo.com

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] earthquake / micro-zonation
    • From: sarbajit roy