Re: [mpisgmedia] [aside] HC on age of marriage (grandmotherly rights issue?)

Further to previous post, am glad to inform everyone
that NCW has eaten humble pie and is seriously
reconsidering their silly Marriage Registration Bill.
It seems that a certain publicity hound at NCW was so
busy granting interviews and dishing out PR bytes that
she had no time to read the said BILL and digest that
it was a NDA time bomb - or at least that is one
charitable explanation :-) It also seems that a
certain Adv. Muralidhar may be approached to appeal
Delhi HC minority marriage controversial judgement on
behalf of NCW ...

Sarbajit