[mpisgmedia] PA-CCS "Delhi Power: From Privatisation to Competition"

From: People's Action <peoplesaction@xxxxxxxx>

Subject: Invite from CCS
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:03:52 +0530

Centre for Civil Society
In collaboration with
India International Centre, New Delhi

Invite you for a dialogue series on
Public Eye on Public Services

?Delhi Power: From Privatisation to Competition?

Date: 15 October 2005; Time: 6.30-8.00 pm

Venue: Conference Room I, India International Centre (I floor, above Library)

Panellists:

Mr R Krishnamoorthy (Member, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission)

Mr. JP Chalasani (Director, Business Development, Reliance Power Limited)

Mr Gajendra Haldia (Member, Planning Commission) *

Mr. Sanjay Kaul (President, People?s Action)

Chair: Mr. Ajay Maken (Member of Parliament)

* To be confirmed.

Entry is open to all. Kindly confirm your participation by email to Ms. Nidhi Chadha nidhi@xxxxxxxxxxxx or by phone at the numbers below.
Centre for Civil Society
K-36, Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi 110016
Voice: 26537456/26521882 Fax: 26512347
Web: www.ccsindia.org Blog: http://blog.ccsindia.org
Nidhi Chadha
Program Coordinator

Centre for Civil Society
K-36, Hauz Khas Enclave
Voice: 26537456/26521882 Fax: 26512347
Web: www.ccsindia.org Blog: http://blog.ccsindia.org

Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] PA-CCS "Delhi Power: From Privatisation to Competition"
    • From: sarbajit roy