Re: [mpisgmedia] RTI request (College of Defence Management study-visit to DMRC on 18.10.05)

huh? officers doing 42-week LDMC at CDM on
study-visit to shastri park publicised as
army-learning-management-from-metro were under-cover
civil-defence inspectors?!

I maintain the decision (or, as stated, propensity)
does affect the public. I have not avoided but asked
about fee/charges under s.4(1)c that could be higher
due to cost of publishing or lower like PIL (I learnt
that from a TV journo) than 10/ for info for private
use u/s.6. and am sure there are defects since I have
not found anywhere rules re s.4(1)c, as stated, etc

re RTI s.4(1)c over s.6, etc, maybe anon.

btw1:
anyone know CDM eml? id on its web-page does not work.

btw2:
metroPD / s.11A case reached day-end and after some
argument was listed for 14/11/05. stay on amusement at
shastri park continues. afterwards dda supplied us on
addnl affidavit summary of (all) IT Park public notice
screening board.

http://www.delhimetrorail.com/corporates/public_information.html

http://www.delhimetrorail.com/corporates/contact.html

http://www.hindu.com/2005/10/18/stories/2005101809700400.htm