Re: [mpisgmedia] RTI request re GATS Revised Offer and Issue Paper

Dear Gita,

It seems that Mr. Jai Shri Ram(an) has studied the RTI
Act better than you have. DoC amazingly is one of the
few Govt depts to have standardised the request form
(and thats Good). Please email me their form also for
my collection.

BTW yr sec 4 argument is very weak .. reminds me of
the priest in his pulpit who had marked out sections
of his Bible to deliver his sermons ... "Case weak
here, shout like hell"

Dont make waves - go with the flow.. <joke>

Sarbajit