[mpisgmedia] RTI request re DDA (reply to response of Director PRE&R)

RTI request re DDA (reply to response of Director
PRE&R)

Shri BN Singh
Director [PRE&R]

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your prompt response (included in this
message), from which I gather you do not find my
professional views worthy of consideration. Regarding
my request for assistance u/s.5(3) of RTI Act in
making requests u/s.6, I thank you for confirming the
details available on DDA website regarding Form and
fee (the Form also is now available on the website).

Since the business of the Authority does not appear to
fall in the jurisdictions specified in the list on the
website and organisational information required by
s.4(1)b of the RTI Act is also not published on it, I
am unable to identify the PIO to whom I should address
requests for information of the following:

(1) business of the Board of Enquiry & Hearing for
DMP2021 Public Notice (required by Rules to be drawn
exclusively from the Authority & Advisory Council)

(2) copy / inspection of Agenda / minutes of Authority
meeting on 19.10.05 (which appears not to have been
published u/s.4 or otherwise on the website)

I would be very grateful if you would identify the
concerned PIOs. Please also let me know if, in
general, PIOs will be entertaining requests based on
newspaper reports and, if so, the PIOs to whom
requests relating to agenda items of Authority meeting
of 19.10.04, as reported in the press and mentioned in
the letter to LG included in my original message, need
to addressed (since each of those items appears to me
to fall in jurisdictions of more than one PIOs).

Permit me to also point out for your information that
my e-mails have returned from about a third of the
PIO/AA ids as the accounts are over quota and to
invite your attention to MoUD website, which provides
links to information required by s.4(1)b that has been
published by other organisations under it.

Thanking you again for your response.

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma

cc: for information wrt original message
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00642.shtml
* PIO/AAs (working ids only)
* mpisgmedia

http://farechase.yahoo.com