Re: [mpisgmedia] Right to Information: request re DDA

The better way:-

1) File u/s 6.

2) File with any PIO (or the one seemingly most apt)

3) It is the responsibility of the PIO who accepts to
farm out the portions / questions to other PIOs or
concerned officers within 5 days.

BTW: A.K.Jain is Appellate authority for almost
everything.

I also feel that there should be a PIO in the
"offices" of the Chairman, VC, Pr.Sec+Comm, and Dir
Planning. qv section 5 (RTIA)

Having a zillion PIOs is a tactic which is going to be
increasingly used to stall RTI.

Sarbajit

http://www.ddadelhi.com/about_us/pop_ups/appelateauthority.pdf)

> [...]
> issues
> I have a thorough understanding of DD Act.
> ---------------------
> If DDA has any use of my support for streamlining
> initiatives u/s.26(1), it is on offer for purposes
> of
> DD Act to which I am wholeheartedly committed as a
> planner.
> ---------------------
>
> In case you find all of the above unworthy of your
> consideration, then please provide me reasonable
> assistance u/s.5(3) of RTI Act to frame as requests
> u/s.6, in a manner consistent with your
> responsibilities under RTI Act and DD Act, my doubts
> about the agenda of the Authority meeting on
> 19.10.05,
> expressed in my letter to LG endorsed to you, text
> of
> which is below.
>
> Yours sincerely
> Gita Dewan Verma, Planner
> 1356, DI Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
> email: mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx
>
> cc: Hon'ble LG (DDA Chairman & Competent Authority
> for
> RTI Act, 2005)
> cc: mpisgmedia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ===letter dated & dispatched by courier on
> 24/10/05===
>
> Hon'ble Lieutenant Governor of NCT Delhi
> (DDA Chairman & Competent authority for RTI Act,
> 2005)
>
> Sub: DMP-2021 Public Notice & implementation of RTI
> Act, 2005, in DDA
> Ref: News reports of Authority meeting on 19.10.05
>
> Respected Sir,
>
> >From news reports it appears DMP2021 Public Notice
> process (in which hearings on objections/suggestions
> started on 03.10.05) and Right To Information Act,
> 2005 (which came fully in force on 12.10.05) were
> not
> on agenda of the Authority meeting on 19.10.05.
>
> 1. Apropos DMP2021 Public Notice, permit me to urge
> that at the moment this is the prime responsibility
> of
> the Authority that exists only for purposes of DD
> Act
> (s.3) with sole object of promoting and securing
> development of Delhi according to plan (s.6).
> Further,
> Rules require consideration / disposal of responses
> by
> a Board of Enquiry and Hearing drawn exclusively
> from
> the Authority and its Advisory Council. This does
> prevent the Authority from considering / deciding
> the
> same issues on its own. Regrettably, all three major
> agenda items reportedly considered / decided on
> 19.10.05 - viz, further land acquisition for Games
> Village on the riverbed, private participation in
> housing approved in principle in July, and disposal
> policy/rates for institutional land and schools -
> relate to DMP2021 proposals and are pending disposal
> of its Public Notice. (I am aggrieved by all three

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com