[mpisgmedia] dmp2021: sajha munch spl hearing (also for 90 cr in J&K?)

--- poonam prakash
<pprakash.spafaculty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00645.shtml

> The Vice Chairman
> Delhi Development Authority
> On 27 October 2005, I had come to your office to
> seek an appointment with you as I came to know that
> on request of the former PM and the LG, you are
> meeting some NGOs (Sajha Manch) on Master Plan
> issues ... ...
> While I was in your office one of the Assitant
> Director informed that the meeting is with Sajha
> Manch and Gita Dewan Verma ... ...
------------------------------

For the record, I was NOT sajha munching and NOT
talking DMP2021 with DDA VC and consider both TERRIBLE
WRONGDOINGS. i measure corruption in terms of
departure from legality / propriety (not of favours
caught being exchanged) and see no difference of any
consequence between former Justice Shamit Mukherji
cavorting with restaurateur Khatri and tout Khattar
while the Sahara case was before him and DDA VC
cavorting with sajha munch while DMP2021 Public Notice
awaits disposal by a quasi-judicial board chaired by
him. as planner I feel outraged, violated, by all
outrageous violations of plan provisions and
processes. By sajha munch hearing I feel most
outraged, violated, because my name has been linked to
it and I have no dignified resort to redress.

------------------------------

if sajha munch CEO was hawking people planning
expertise in DDA on 27, then he might have flown from
and back to hawking people science expertise in J&K,
where munchies seem about to claim piece of action
(even credit?) for 90 cr temporary-shed business in
bigger rebuilding business. see, news reports of 28:
---------
http://www.navhindtimes.com/stories.php?part=news&Story_ID=10273
India, Pakistan Fail the Quake Test
...The government is trying to supply field tents to
the victims. "But our experience in the mountains
suggests that tents cannot withstand the elements",
says Mr Dunu Roy of the People's Science Institute. "A
much better alternative is tin sheds built with
locally available wooden or bamboo poles. In
Uttarkashi, we trained local communities to build such
shelters, where people can cook and keep themselves
warm with wood or kerosene stoves"...
---------
http://www.hindu.com/2005/10/28/stories/2005102804811400.htm
Temporary sheds to house victims before winter: Mufti
...The Chief Minister said with winter approaching,
tents were inadequate to shelter the earthquake
victims. "Accordingly, we have decided to construct a
shed made of tin sheets for each family in both the
affected areas." The temporary sheds would be
constructed at a cost of Rs. 90 crores...
---------

that, too, seems case of special hearing, as
people-science shed-building and rebuilding expertise
is backed by one Pakistan-India people forum for peace
and (if you please!) democracy. see:
Demand for access to NGOs
http://www.hindu.com/2005/10/16/stories/2005101604821000.htm
cited in quake quackery chronicle of 17.10.05 at
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00614.shtml

---------

http://mail.yahoo.com
Folow-ups
  • Re: [mpisgmedia] dmp2021: now disability expert/PIL-ngo spl hearing!
    • From: Gita Dewan Verma