Re: [mpisgmedia] RTI request re GoI/MoEF perspective on NBSAP, DJB, etc, issues in media

Have you been getting any responses to these section 4
emails you have been spamming everyone with?? Would be
most surprised if you did. Why not try filing a
section 6 like everyone else?? just for once !!!

PS. The average babu is genetically programmed to
ignore text having more than 10 words without
punctuation marks. <smile>

Sarbajit