Re: [mpisgmedia] s.4 (&s.6 problems re djb, dikshits, akshardham)

===
(all) please share any successes with s.6, so we can
identify authorities inclined to take it seriously and
work with them rather than join GNCTD/NGO shenanigans
in name of our RTI
===

sarabjit dear

re returns from s.4 spamming (query in reply to post
re NBSAP, DJB, etc): nothing from dmrc, sweet mails
from dda, regd post from moef, chat invite from dept
of commerce. no info yet, but that is no problem. I do
not need the info, only want them to disclose it and
make that healthy-habit. why use s.6 for what I do not
need when there is s.4 for what I want!

points-to-ponder re suggested sixers (in reply to
poonam re DJB, NGOs, etc):

* should one first s.6 DJB for info of what it knows
of s.6 pilot-project that RTI eminences have made it?
(and, btw, paani thekedari in slums is replay of bijli
thekedari en-route shoddy power privatization; MoEF
represented GoI on DUEIIP that road-mapped next-gen
reform; water and riverbed mess is entwined; GNCTD has
no jurisdiction over land/ground)

* how to s.6 games? (there are no plans except dikshit
family-business flexi plans, no authority except CM
and a GoM, etc)

* who how why to s.6 re sandip baba taking child-art
to momma kitchen cabinet saying want-like-this and
uncles promising to get from hudco or dda mall?
(baijal uncle? he has hudco & dda and also metro corp
that invited momma with baba in tow to inaugurate IT
Park, and filed in supreme court in September
Thames-like-Yamuna concept-plan. or Authority of DDA?
it approved on 19.10.05 more land for games. or Prez
and PM? they went gung-ho at akshardham inauguration.
or Parliament? re new rules that allow/require MPs to
skirt Parliament reps on DDA & urban development
Standing Committee and stroll into momma cabinet. etc.
etc.)

my akshardham games village s.4 post of 08.11.05 cc,
recovered, could be re-mail, in which case no
apologies for double-spamming -- am doubly cut up: re
PM that twice partied at tomb being at temple
dedicating and re Prez dedicating temple with oath to
enrich nation by commissioning 1000 Akshardham PURAs
in 5 years under inspirational leadership of His
Divine Holiness... Official, see:
http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=13101

nothing to s.4 about such suo motu disclosure, which
also does not facilitate / minimise resort to s.6.

could ask for suo motu disclosures not strictly
compliant with s.4 to be declared spamming!!
also to prevent s.6 enthusiasts from declaring my
counter-spam efforts in support of s.4 spamming ;)

on 08/11/05

http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00643.shtml

http://plan.architexturez.org/site/mpisg/riverbed/041023