[mpisgmedia] Fwd: URGENT: Open letter to Indian Parliament on WTO-GATS

Thanks Benny. I can only forward this. I am not an
organisation and there are other issues. I do support
making Parliament take responsibility for GATS and
requested the Ministry in this regard as a matter of
RTI on 08.11.05 after its last press release:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00662.shtml
regards, gita

http://mail.yahoo.com