Re: [mpisgmedia] Dr Dunu Roy, World Bank Expert (watershed), launched by ISRO

gita (whisper)

it seems that you are confusing some eminent "dr.dunu roy" of the world bank with "mr.anuvrata (?) roy" of the shadol naxalite movement. I find it difficult to accept that india's defence establishment and missile development centres are collaborating with persons associated with movements dedicated to overthrowing the indian state and not respecting our constitution. In any case you may contact the pib for a clarification - or perhaps the ib instead.

Gita Dewan Verma <mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: | our man?
| amen!

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), jointly
with ANTRIX Corporation and Watershed Development
Department, Government of Karnataka, organized a
one-day workshop "Watershed Development" yesterday.
The workshop was inaugurated by Shri G. Madhavan Nair,
Chairman, ISRO, Dr. Dunu Roy, World Bank Expert was
the Chief Guest...

http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=13191