Re: [mpisgmedia] ...(urgent) re VK Malls / starred question in Parliament (re reply of Ms Dhar)

--- Neemo Dhar <neemo_dhar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Mrs. Dewan,
> Please refer to your e-mail dated 27-11-2005. The
> issues raised by you pertain to different PIOs, thus
> you are requested to kindly refer to the list of
> PIOs on our website and approach them directly. For
> any clarification or information under Sec. 4 of RTI
> Act, you may kindly write to Sh. B.N. Singh who is
> the nodal PIO for implementation of the RTI Act in
> DDA.
> With regards,
> Yours sincerely,
> Neemo Dhar,
> Director (PR)/DDA

Dear Ms Dhar,

Thank you for your e-mail. Mine was addressed to you
(with copy to others, including Mr BN Singh, for
reasons specified) precisely because the list of PIOs
mentions Parl Coordination against your name.

Kindly let me know urgently whether or not you will be
able to coordinate the reply for Parliament in a
manner that all relevant facts, such as set out in my
e-mail, are included in it.

Please permit me to point out that a misleading
reference to VK Malls has already crept into the
Annual Admin Report 2003-04 of DDA (para 6.2.3) that
would have been laid before both houses of Parliament
under s.26 and also submitted to Standing Committee
for its examination of the DDA.

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc: as in previous mail, at:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00701.shtml

> Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

http://mail.yahoo.com

Folow-ups
  • [mpisgmedia] Habitat Jam
    • From: leon morenas