Re: [mpisgmedia] RTI Act (request re reconstitution of MPD-2021 Board for Enquiry & Hearing)

Mr AK Jain
Commissioner (Plg), DDA

Dear Mr Jain,

Please see the communications included / referred to
in this message. These pertain to requests under s.4
of RTI Act, 2005. Nevertheless, I am advised to
approach you as Appellate Authority for information
that Dir (MPPR) has told me he does not have custody
of (which seems entirely logical to me).

I would appreciate your response at the earliest since
I wish to make my representation in this matter on the
weekend.

Regards
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc:
Ms Neemo Dhar
Mr PV Mahashabdey
az plan

http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00708.shtml
> [...]
> for
> > making in line with USAID-made model municipal law
> > city plans unrelated to statutory plans to access
> > JNNURM funds. Under the circumstances, the Board
> for
> > MPD-2021 Public Notice cannot be considered
> impartial
> > and could well be considered subversive. There are
> > also indications of unwarranted interferences by
> Delhi
> > Government and others well known for anti-DD Act
> > proclivities and advocacy of elements of the
> so-called
> > reform agenda, including by selective use of court
> > orders. It is an open secret that DDA has been
> > prevented by such interferences from carrying out
> > MPD-2021 revision in the manner prescribed. If
> > MPD-2021 Public Notice process is also vitiated
> then
> > its mandate of planned development may well become
> > irretrievable. If you consider it appropriate,
> please
> > communicate my apprehension to Authority Secretary
> > and/or Board Chairman (DDA VC).
> >
> > Yours sincerely
> > Gita Dewan Verma, Planner
> >
> > cc: for information
> > * Director (MPPR), with thanks for meeting
> > * az plan
> >

> > --- Gita Dewan Verma <mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Mr Mahashabdey,
> > >
> > > I have just seen your eml. Mr BN Singh had also
> > > called
> > > earlier in the day about meeting at 3PM on
> Monday. I
> > > have clarified to Mr Singh that I have not
> resorted
> > > s.6 of RTI Act and need no general
> clarification. I
> > > await responses on other matters that I have
> raised
> > > in
> > > perspective of s.4 and expect a meeting at this
> > > stage
> > > to dispose off my request of 15.12.05 (in which
> > > have
> > > stated my reasons for urgency). With reference
> > > your
> > > response apropos my Pt.1 (s.4(1)d) therein I
> have
> > > requested Mr Singh to examine Pt.2-4 (s.4(1)b)
> in
> > > this
> > > light and revert to me.
> > >
> > > Meanwhile, I had requested someone to deposit
> > > requisite fee on my behalf. I understand that
> > > receiving office in Vasant Kunj had no separate
> > > instructions for s.4(1)(d) and could only issue
> > > receipt against s.6 form and I have now form
> > > No.000487
> > > and receipt No.156874 for Rs.10/- only. I will
> come
> > > your office on Monday morning with these for
> advice
> > > on
> > > payment of requisite fees to be able to complete
> > > that
> > > formality before receiving office closes and

=== message truncated ===