Re: [mpisgmedia] [in-enaction] gov: Urban Renewal (mission flopshow)

> these MoAs to do (with or w/o MoUD-prescribed firms / tool-kits) CDPs made
> out of visions of Narayan Murthys and E Sreedharans,

| God-strikes-immediately!
| got-straff-onmidleik (dutch please forgive spellings)

| forgot to mention queen among vision-seers:
| my very own CM (gender-gods also pl forgive)

We need 20-25 yrs perspective plan

Express News Service

New Delhi, December 15: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today said the
government will have to prepare a 'perspective plan' for a period of 20-25
years.
This was necessary to obtain grants under National Urban Renewal Mission
(JNNURM), added the CM, while addressing the Delhi government officials as
her government competed seven years in power today.
Sheila termed the launch of the Mission as one of the three "golden
opportunities" before the government -- the other two being the 2010
Commonwealth Games and a booming economy.
contd/-
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=161562