[mpisgmedia] "Byelaw reform": RTI request u/s.4(1)(d) (wrt MoUD view re MPD2021 Board)

Joint Secretary (D&L), MoUD

Dear Mr Pradhan,

Please refer to:
[1]
The news item titled 'Delhi Govt. sitting on new
building bye-law file' in The Hindu dated 19.12.05
(according to which Mr Rakesh Mehta has said in a high
level meeting that so-called byelaw-reform underway in
Delhi for two years is based only on oral orders and 1
cr from USAID):
http://www.hindu.com/2005/12/19/stories/2005121912420400.htm
[2]
My letter dated 17.12.2005 to JS(UT)-MoHA, with copy
to yourself among others (in which I have sought
clarifications about s.490 of MCD Act for dissolution
of MCD on account of its 2-year long unconstitutional
pursuit in neglect of statutory obligations as
instanced by failure to participate in Board for
Enquiry & Hearing for MPD-2021, causing hearing to be
vitiated by lack of quorum):
http://plan.architexturez.org/site/mpisg/p/051117
[3]
Recent decision by the Authority of the DDA to include
another MCD representative in the Board for Enquiry &
Hearing for MPD-2021, about which I have sought
information of reasons for this decision, as per
s.4(1)(d) of RTI Act, including views expressed by
Authority members to whom my letter of 17.11.05 was
copied, viz, yourself and MCD Commissioner:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00708.shtml

In view of [2] and [3] above, I am a person affected
by (and entitled under s.4(1)(d) of RTI Act to be
provided at MoUD initiative information of reasons
for) MoUD decisions pertaining to (a) Board for
Enquiry & Hearing for MPD-2021, and (b) MCD
"byelaw-reform".

Accordingly, I request you to provide to me / publish
as per s.4(1)(c) list with dates, etc, of all such
decisions at the earliest and, meanwhile, provide me
information as per s.4(1)(d) about decisions that in
your opinion affect me.

Please let me know right away if you wish to refuse my
request or, else, procedures / fees, etc.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc: for information of s.4 request, also wrt one re
JnNURM tender)
* CPIO, MoUD
cc: for information wrt request of 05.12.2005
* Dir (PR), DDA / PIO for meetings of Authority, etc)
* Com (Plg), DDA / AA (also Convenor-cum-Secretary of
the Board)
* Dir (MPPR)
cc: for information wrt letter of 17.11.2005
* CS-GNCTD | JS(UT)-MoHA | MCD-Commissioner
cc: az plan