[mpisgmedia] DDA (RTI risks)

Chief Information Commissioner visited to DDA on
15.12.05
http://www.hindu.com/2005/12/16/stories/2005121624340300.htm
item said CIC clarified esp s.4 (and 8,25&26) of RTI
Act :-)

so I put vintage (2m old!) gripe about 4-before-6 in
letter to LG and, worried that CIC visit might mean
appeals-n-complaints, went over to explain diabolic
anomaly of RTI covering staff but not Authority and
the organisational structural weakness (planning and
land mgt slipping away from engg & finance members)
theoretical allowing possibility of Authority
subverting organisation and of irresponsible s.6
supporting from outside. (btw, while I was waiting,
two lads from sajha-munch arrived with two letters to
CIC).

I have also asked how to be impleaded in CIC
proceedings on matters in which my s.4 requests are
pending. the 4-before-6 rep to LG is at:
http://plan.architexturez.org/site/anomie/RTI/dda