[mpisgmedia] DMRC Public Notice re EIA for Ph.2 / RTI requests (re-sending)

Dear Mr Dayal,

My eml of 07.01.06 to your eml id came back as your
account was over quota. I have dispatched the same by
courier and am re-sending it on the assumption that
the problem would have been solved today (Monday)
since the same eml id is also the one for sending
suggestions as per your public notice in HT dated
06.01.06.

My eml is also archived at:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00778.shtml

Yours sincerely