[mpisgmedia] Gud-Guv / Games: Hurry Now Pay Later (Metro not to pay ever)

Press reports Sheila Dikshit inaugurated workshop on
Traffic-n-Transportation-in-connection-with-Games and used the op to
demand *fast-track* decision-taking and freedom to have phoren consultants
and that bureaucrats stop resisting changes in name of *blue book, red
book and green book* (meaning *procedures*).
She still CM, with oath twice-taken, or did I miss some *procedure*-free
*fast-track* poltickly upheavel?

Press also reports, same day, that in spite or because of *fast-track*
property reform 900 cr are owed to MCD from 16 hi-value good-guvnnce
props, including Players Building from which Delhi Sectt plays these
games. 400 cr is owed by DMRC (of which Ma Dikshit is proud patron saint)
and 288 cr by DJB (of which Ms Dikshit is chairlady).
DMRC, pioneer of *procedure*-free *fast-track*, has declared it
will-not-pay, as it has-exemption-from-central-govt claim (that obviously
extends to exemption from having to produce any evidence of exemptions, as
that would be lowly *procedure* for the *fastest-track*). It has
magnanimously offered to tell Delhi Finance Commission to *reimburse*
(DMRC dues to) MCD (we are not allowed to ask by what *procedure*, we are
in *fast-track* hurry!).
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=164913