[mpisgmedia] JNNURM: capital fun: Delhi CDP tender

delhi govt has published in newspapers today tender
inviting by 1.3.06 EoI for CDP-Delhi-2025. I cant find
it on delhi govt website yet. the following is the EoI
that I have dispatched (decided not to waste words
urging my two year old duly elected govt of India to
restrain my twice duly elected govt of Delhi from
getting on top of it):

===
Principal Secretary (UD)
Department of Urban Development, Govt of NCT of Delhi

Sub: EoI for CDP-Delhi-2025 & DPR of selected projects
Ref: Your tender notice published in newspapers today,
Thursday 23.02.2006

Dear Sir,

Vide your tender notice under reference you have
invited "Applications/Expression of interests from
Qualified Consultants" for preparing the above, by
01.03.2006.

I am a Qualified Consultant planner with considerable
experience in Delhi (of some of which Delhi Govt is
aware through my engagements since 2000). I am not
empanelled with MoUD because I had not responded to
its short duration tender published on 03.12.2005 to
invite EoI by 15.12.2005, as I had sought certain
clarifications that were not forthcoming. For Delhi I
need no clarifications. However, prior commitments
prevent me from applying myself to making any
application by 01.03.2006, as required by your short
duration tender. In my considered view it is also not
feasible to make quality professional offers for
CDP-Delhi in this short duration.

Accordingly, I request you to take on record this
communication as my preliminary EoI and to let me know
the latest possible date for submitting detailed
application / reasons for urgency to issue this short
tender.

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner...