Re: [mpisgmedia] mlu notification

mlu notification is No.H-11017/7/91-DDIB of 7.5.99

dda website mentions a further one of march 2003:
http://www.ddadelhi.com/planning/mixed_land.htm

1999 one used to be on moud website, with a paragraph on dda website. I
cannot find either any more. text from both is reproduced in encl.3 & 4
of:
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/mpisg/p/021215.doc
that was my objection in response to mlu public notice of December 2002.

aruna, ur eml is on the mailing-list and I cannot make out why u are not
getting mails. check options from bottom of:

re silence on other mails, sorry, will get back. basically, commercial
misuse matter has fallen into the industrial misuse motif. there is
nothing for a planner to do in that, as all *stakeholders* are playing out
roles that add up to demand for some pragmatic plan that will sail through
by Supreme Court approved political consensus amidst civil-society
cacophony in public interest. I can only suggest to all engaging on
commercial use issues to get through their court matters or RTI full
details of all relevant public notices for Plan modification since 1990 as
well as lists of PIL in both High Court and Supreme Court - to locate
themselves in u-r-here style in the full matrix.