Re: [mpisgmedia] Imagining Delhi -- alternative plan?

Task force members for imagining delhi

Exhibition conceived by Charles Corea, Coordinator KT Ravindran, Advisory
COmmittee : Ashok Lall, ROmi Khosla, Exhibition organised by TVB School of
Habitat Studies,

Task force on urban villages
M Shaheer (coordinator) Ashol Lall (convener) Balbir Verma, Divya Kush, ID
Rastogi, Kusum Lata, MM Dass, Mukesh Sharma, OP Jain, Ranjit Mitra, SC
Gupta, VK Bugga, Yogesh Kapoor
Task force on open space systems

M Shaheer (coordinator) , Ratish nanda, Sachin jain, saket jain, santanu
saha, yogesh kapoor

Task force on master plan, planning issues and housing

PK Pradhan (coordinator) EFN Rebeiro (convener), Anjali Pancholi, Archana
mahapatra, balbir verma, mahendra raj, nivedita pande, sarat chand jain, sc
gupta, vk bugga,

Task force on bye-laws

PK Pradhan (coordinator) Raj rewal(convener) abhijit ray, ashutosh kr.
aggarwal, balbir verma,gian p mathur, mohit gujral, mm dass, ram kumar
thareja, sudhir vohra, sunil mehra, vijay garg

task force on public spaces, safety, design

jasbir sawhney(coordinator) ranjit sabikhi (convener) amita baig, anurag
chowfla, ashok lall, kt ravindran, kuldip singh, kumar keshav, mahesh
tandon, radhika chopra, saroj sawhney, sharat das, s ramesh

task force on architecture, heritage, conservation

narayani gupta(coordinator) agk menon(convenor) arun virmani, geeta
wahi,indu g choudhary, navin piplani, opjain, rajat ray, roopak kothari,
sanjay kanvinde, sumit ghosh, tripta khurana, vertika sharma

task force on traffic, transportation

jasbir sawhney(coordinator) bg fernandes(convener) ak singh, alpana
kishore,dinesh sareen, jk mittu, kuldip singh, pb vijay, sc bhatia, sd
sharma, s jethwani, sunil tyagi, syed aqil ahmed

taskforce on geographical areas
shahjahanbad, sadar and paharganj

narayani gupta(coordinator) agk menon(convener) dinesh sareen, geeta wahi,
indu g choudhary, mahendra raj, navin piplani, op jain, vertika sharma

ndmc area
pkpradhan (coordinator) efnrebeiro(convener) arun virmani, aitya habeeb kidw
ai, balbir verma, indu g choudhary, manoj kumar, rajat ray, sanjib sengupta,
sc gupta

north delhi

m shaheer (coordinator), ashok lall(convener) arunav dasgupta, gian p
mathur, radhika chopra, sachin jain, saket jain, s ramesh, tania sengupta,
yogeh kapoor,

east delhi

m shaheer(coordinator) divya kush(convener) ashutosh aggarwal, mukesh
sharma, neelam arora, ram kumar thareja, suresh goel, vijay garg

south delhi

jasbir sawhney(coordinator) anurag chowfla(convener) alpana kisore, kuldip
raj, nivedita pande, sarat chand jain, saroj sawhney, tushar gupta

west delhi

narayani gupta(coordinator) balbir verma(convener) anad sharma, jk jain,
kuldip raj, neelima risbud, pradeep sharma, sarat chand jain

Lutyens' bungalow zone

rajeev narain