[mpisgmedia] mission-mode imaginings & dissensions and IPOs

--- P Prakash <pprakash1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> New Delhi: Making foray into the infrastructure
> sector, Parsvnath Developers
> on Sunday said that it has bagged Rs 225 crore worth
> project from Delhi
> Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) to construct entire
> metro station complex at
> Azadpur in the national capital.

> The capital-based company has already filed draft
> red herring prospectus
> with SEBI for its initial public offer

http://sify.com/finance/equity/fullstory.php?id=14194700

so, parsvnath (which has most of the land liberated in
name of metro-property-development) has an IPO lined
up. the biggest ever IPO lined up is of DLF that
picked up on 26.4.06 the Tehkhand project, with
Indiabulls that was named, re IPO of Tata Consultancy
Services, in the 252p order that SEBI passed on
27.4.06 re IPO irregularities. Crisil, Mission
empanelled consultant like TCS and chosen one for Pune
CDP and one of the ones for USAID-sponsored MCD
Amendment Bill, does Sensex. I suppose the 100000 cr
mentioned in the first announcement of the Mission was
the IPOs estimate.

I wonder if, in the drift away from the framework of
law and the constitution to pick up our land with our
money, bug-business drives mission-mode imaginings &
dissensions or if the imaginings & dissensions inspire
big-business. chicken-n-egg, I suppose, with no chance
of bird-flu.

ps
terribly naughty of E Sreedharan to be carrying on
with parsvnath despite court notice on my
politely-amended humble writ petition that now seeks
quashing of notifications enabling such affairs. If
any one knows a school ma'am of his, do report. I hope
she makes him do a couple of crore lines in neat
cursive.
(btw, some news report said parsvnath is paying DMRC
123 cr and will be investing 100 cr more. that is what
is called 225 cr project)