Re: [mpisgmedia] Tehkhand: manjit singh speak (capital politics)

another one on the court notice to MoUD

Indiabulls, DLF realty deal may land in trouble

RAJAT GUHA
Posted online: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 at 0000 hours IST

NEW DELHI, MAY 9: The urban development ministry in alliance with Delhi
Devalopment Authority (DDA) and Muncipal corporation of Delhi (MCD) will
take up the issue of 'land use change' regarding the 35.8 acre land being
sold to Keneth Builders and developers, a 50:50 venture between Indiabulls
Infrastructure and DLF Universal.
The agencies concerned, including the urban development ministry have been
asked to file a reply by May 18, which is the next date of hearing of the
case. With the issue moving to the court, the future of DDA's first project
within the public-private partnership framework now hangs in balance.

A DLF spokersperson said :"The land use pattern will be changed by DDA
itself. It's nothing to do with us." On being asked, whether the legal
tangle would slow down its break-neck expansion plans, the DLF official
said, "certainly not."

The DLF-Indiabulls combine has acquired the 35.8-acre plot for Rs 450 crore.
It plans to build 750 apartments.

http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=126515