Re: [mpisgmedia] Tehkhand (Board decision)

Hi, now u tell u are out of town!

finally-notified means impugned final notification dt
26-02-06. they are rubbing in their finality

the decision is in para-7 of what was sent to me
(called *proceedings of the Board* in the covering
letter). Para-1 quotes from the court order, para-2
says the Board was promptly constituted, para-3 is
about informing the Board about the misplacing of my
objections, para-4 has list of MOUD/DDA communications
about the project (as relevant vital material facts at
the outset), para-5 is their summary of my objections,
para-6 addresses the summary, para-7 declares the
decision.

I can view this as a speaking-order, but cannot see
how it speaks to me. also, it turns out Com(Plg) was
present at my hearing as member of the board. we are
going back to court to report the less than full
compliance.