Re: [mpisgmedia] Tehkhand (DDA displays marketing skills)

from what MOS said at WEF
http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=18481
and what PM said at mumbai metro inauguration
http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/22/stories/2006062212010100.htm
and the momentum on SEZ and land pickings and the SEBI
talk of spl guidelines and the all-round thick
smoke-screening I wonder if the current crash in the
stock market might be making way for realty stock.