[mpisgmedia] 'planning process must include unorganized sector'

...Chairman of the National Commission on Enterprises
in the Unorganised Sector Arjun Sengupta said on
Thursday that the planning process must incorporate
the concerns of the growing unorganised sector,
especially the issue of social security for workers in
this sector.
Dr. Sengupta was addressing the inaugural session of
the National Workshop on Employment & Social Security
for Unorganised Sector Workers organised here by the
Institute for Human Development...

http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/23/stories/2006062302631400.htm