[mpisgmedia] Tehkhand (up-date)

| I have filed an application
| and sent the following on 26.06.06:

Sh VM Bansal
Pr Commissioner cum Secretary, DDA
Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023

Sub: Tehkhand pilot-project auction / bid confirmation

Sir,
Apropos my objections/suggestions dated 29/09/05 in
response to Public Notice dated 31/08/05 for proposal
to change land use from District Park to Residential
at site of 'pilot-project' at Tehkhand (for which MOUD
issued final notification on 23/02/06 and auction was
held on 26/04/06) by order dated 30/05/06 in WP(C)
6824-25/2006 (Rajinder Singh & Anr v/s UOI & Ors),
wherein I am Petitioner No.2, Hon'ble High Court
directed hearing by a Board as per Rule 8 of DD
(MPD&ZDP) Rules, 1959, and speaking order, to decision
pursuant to which further action on the impugned final
notification dated 23/02/06 would be subject.

I was given hearing on 09/06/06. Vide letter dated
14/06/06 copy of the proceedings of the Board was sent
to me, from which it is clear that the Board has
decided not to find any infirmity in the final
notification dated 23/02/05, but not clear how my
objections have been addressed / considered and also
how the constitution / composition of the Board was
not in accordance with Rule 8. In other words, order
dated 30/05/06 has not been complied with.

Accordingly, I have filed on 26/06/06, an Application
praying inter alia for directions against any decision
/ action pursuant to the proceedings of the Board. I
request you to kindly inform the Authority of the same
at any forthcoming meeting at which the decision of
the Board / confirmation of the bid might be agenda
item.

I am not able to make a specific request, as the
aforesaid letter dated 14/06/06 did not indicate when
the Authority is scheduled to consider the Board's
decision. Schedule / agenda of Authority meetings are
also not being published under RTI Act, apropos which
I would also like to mention that related RTI matters
mentioned in the petition / application are also under
consideration of Central Information Commission.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

cc: for information:
* Sh Dinesh Rai, DDA Vice Charman
* Sh AK Sarin, DDA Engineer Member, Board Chairman

cc: for information, with request to apprise
representatives on the Authority of DDA: Respondents 1
to 3, viz:
1. MOUD Secretary
2. GNCTD Chief Secretary
3. MCD Commissioner